- 22 July 2015 Baloch human rights organisation (BHRO) Chairperson Bibi Gull holded a conference against #AwaranOperation at Turbat 6 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/1ELasLLag 6 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/7lq4HxIWT 6 years ago
- بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن پریس ریلیز 22جولائی2015 بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن کی جانب سے آواران میں پچھلے... fb.me/7rkSPMnzV 6 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club 6 years ago
"Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person" Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Simultaneous protest staged in front Quetta and Karachi press clubs on Saturday
April 21, 2013Posted by on
Quetta and Karachi : Simultaneous protest has been staged in front of press clubs in Quetta and Karachi on Saturday, against killing of Baloch political leader and intellectual Ali Jan Baloch and continuity of state terrorism and Baloch genocide in Jaho, Mastung, Panjgur , Kohistan Mari and all over Balochistan.
Addressing the protest, the representative of Baloch Human Rights Organization said that the continual events of killings and state terrorism is alarming. In the continuity of state terrorism on April 20 state forces attacked the house of Ali Jan Baloch in Jaho, killing Ali Jan Baloch and 18 other abducted.
On April 18 in a smiler attack on the house of Noroz Khan state forces abducted Noroz Khan himself along with Aazum Khan and Sardar Khan, in a another incidence in Panjgur forces looted the houses, forces indiscriminately targeted the female teachers and students in a girls school and abducted four Baloch including Master Asghar Baloch and Master Waheed Baloch.
While in the continuity of enforce disappearance and kill and dump policy 3 bodies of abducted Baloch have found and about 16 persons are abducted in between 4 days. Body of Thaqseer baloch have founded in Mangho Pir, Karachi, thaqseer baloch s/o Ibraeem Baloch was resident of turbat who was abducted from Gwader on 24 December 2012 by security agencies . on 18 april bodies of recently abducted raj bughti and bangull bughti were founded in Kashi area of Dera Bugti, both were abducted on April 14, 2013 frome quetta after thay have just visited a protest in quetta. Another Baloch namely Ghafoor Baloch was abducted from Kalatuk, Turbat.
Condition of Human rights in Balochistan is worst but UN and other international organization are not playing there role which can make the Human rights practical in Balochistan, Human Rights Organizations and UN must play there role to stop continuity of state terrorism and Baloch genocide.