- 22 July 2015 Baloch human rights organisation (BHRO) Chairperson Bibi Gull holded a conference against #AwaranOperation at Turbat 2 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/1ELasLLag 2 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/7lq4HxIWT 2 years ago
- بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن پریس ریلیز 22جولائی2015 بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن کی جانب سے آواران میں پچھلے... fb.me/7rkSPMnzV 2 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club 2 years ago
"Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person" Universal Declaration of Human Rights
BHRO Shows concern on non-recovery of missing persons and more enforced disappearances in Balochistan
November 22, 2013Posted by on
Chairperson of Baloch Human Rights Organizations Ms. Bibi Gul Baloch while talking with the VBMP long march participants and the crowd that greeted them that Baloch Human Rights Organization completely supports the struggle of Voice for Baloch Missing Person and it will cooperate with them to any extend.
She said that Pakistan security forces abduct, kill and dump the mutilated bodies of Baloch Missing person, and still they are not questionable, and above the law, due to these atrocities by the security forces there is a widespread anarchy and mistrust among the Baloch Masses all over Balochistan.
Baloch People are suffering from the sense of insecurity due to this kind of tactics and continuously feel threatened whether they are traveling, going for work or shopping in market, the enforced disappearances phenomenon has only increased after the present government’s taking control of Balochistan and Govt. of Balochistan seems to be completely failed when it comes to bringing security agencies to abide the law and constitution.
The families of Baloch Missing person and the masses are now completely disappointed from government, judiciary and government agencies.
She further added that Supreme Court and Chief Justice have confessed that Pakistani security establishment and agencies are behind the incidents of enforced disappearances and kill and dump policy, but despite of all that they failed to implement any decision to bring them under the court of law and prosecute them accordingly.
Under the constitution of Pakistan and international Human rights charter there is no provision of keeping any one in illegal detention in a prison or a torture cell, and it is considered a crime but it seems that the security agencies have decided to ignore the laws and constitution of Pakistan in Balochistan, due to which we find dead mutilated bodies of missing person in different parts of Balochistan, target killing of Baloch political workers and intellectuals.
She appealed the people of Karachi to participate in the march for highlighting the plights of Missing person and show solidarity with the Organizers and participants of the Long March between Quetta and Karachi.