- 22 July 2015 Baloch human rights organisation (BHRO) Chairperson Bibi Gull holded a conference against #AwaranOperation at Turbat 6 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/1ELasLLag 6 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/7lq4HxIWT 6 years ago
- بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن پریس ریلیز 22جولائی2015 بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن کی جانب سے آواران میں پچھلے... fb.me/7rkSPMnzV 6 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club 6 years ago
"Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person" Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Who we are ?
Baloch Human Rights Organization (BHRO) is a non-profit organization. We are working to bring forward the severe human rights violations and crimes against humanity in the front of international community which are being committed by the state of Pakistan in against Baloch nation. We demands to United nations and other international forces to impose the very basic human rights in Balochistan which were stated in the UN’s “Universal Declaration of Human Rights”. Human rights violation is an international issue and an end should be brought to it, wherever it is being committed. We support human rights as the basic essence for a peaceful and civilized world, Baloch as a nation is facing genocide and state terrorism therefore we will focus human rights violations in Balchistan.
Our Aims and Objectives.
Promoting human rights in Balochitan
Working for safe release of all the enforced disappeared persons who are currently being held in state custody.
Establishment of an international investigative inquiry for victims of “kill and dump policy”
Abolishing all restrictions on journalists,human rights activists and international observers in Balochistan, which are imposed by the state security forces.
Making awareness about the Pakistan’s crimes against humanity.
Making awareness about violation of International war laws and Geneva convention by forces in Balochistan