- 22 July 2015 Baloch human rights organisation (BHRO) Chairperson Bibi Gull holded a conference against #AwaranOperation at Turbat 2 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/1ELasLLag 2 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club fb.me/7lq4HxIWT 2 years ago
- بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن پریس ریلیز 22جولائی2015 بلوچ ہیومین رائٹس آرگنائزیشن کی جانب سے آواران میں پچھلے... fb.me/7rkSPMnzV 2 years ago
- Demonstration against #AwaranOperation is being holded infront of Karachi press club 2 years ago
"Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person" Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Category Archives: Report
May 30, 2013Posted by on
Baloch Human Rights organization released a quarterly report on State terrorism and Human rights violation in Balochistan. The report comprises the events from January to April 2013 and listed names of those Balochs who were enforcely abducted and those who were extrajudicial killed.
In a released statement by BHRO it was said that the events of Human rights violation and state terrorism in Balochistan by the end of 1st quarter of 2013 shows a alarming condition in allover Balochistan . Human rights violation, state terrorism which includes mostly killings, orations, enforced abductions, mutilated bodies increased through the period.
the report summaries as:
From January to April 2013 following statistics are reported.
244 Baloch were enforcely abducted.
60 balochs were extrajudicial killed.
Among the killed Balochs 26 were killed in orations and 34 were killed after enforce abduction. During 4 month period 11 Baloch were released and 199 among abducted Balochs during the specified period were missing till the end of April 2013.